Thursday 6 December 2012

OUGD503 // Fedrigoni // Paper craft Posters

As I have now changed the idea and format of my products I needed to look for paper craft within posters and publications. There wasnt too much of it out there, that i considered to be of a high standard anyway, but it gave me some general ideas and helped me get started with the idea generation for the design of the posters and publication.






















These images are all in aid of producing some general idea for me to get started on the project. I particularly like the idea of the ones within the publication and think that, something along them lines could work for my publication and the 3D posters look really good - this has given me idea for the packaging poster and how I could design that, this one in particular was the hardest in how to design really.

No comments:

Post a Comment